SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Trick Eye Musem with TINBoost

Heylo :) It was an excited night & well spending time in Trick Eye MuseumKorean 
3D Museum in Singapore together with my friend and TIN bloggers.



A night with a great moment on last Friday 26th Sept 2014  was really brighten my day up.
All this special thanks to The Influencer Network for the invitation to Trick Eye Museum 




Listen to Trick Eye Museum

Anneyong Haseyo ! The much anticipated and original 3D art gallery opened its doors at
Resort World's Sentosa Waterfront ( Singapore ) on 8th June 2014. The originated Museum
located at centre of Seoul's nouveau art hub, Hongdae, where various popular cultural
events attract a stream of young art lovers opened in December 2010 .

The renowned of South Korean gallery features about 100 paintings and optical illusion
installations. More than 50 artworks were created specially and adapted for Singapore's gallery.

This includes original pieces such as Merlion Boat and Horse Racing. A sculpture of a
giant baby that will welcome visitors at the museum will be making its debut as
well – the first time this exhibit is being displayed. Featuring a good collection of 2D & 3D
art and sculptures, the works are specially designed for photo opportunities.



There are 6 themed zones to be enjoyed in the Museum :
-  World of Masterpieces,  Safari Kingdom,  Stars of Circus
-  Dreams of Fairytale,  Love in Winter,  and Adventure Discovery.

Besides original artworks, the museum will also be home to popular art pieces replicated from
the South Korean gallery, including Angel’s Wings, Moon over the Sky and Human Cannonball




What's made my day up & so excited ?

Okay !! Here we go about What i had been doing in Trick Eye Musuem 


Before stepped into Trick Eye Musem
SMILE, showed my teeth first since he shows his teeth too although i need to run away . . .



AH !!!! Where is my BODY ?????



OMG !! What is that ?? only My HEAD is there ..



AGAIN !!! Only My head is there .. Oh!! Something is up. My Hand
Don't litter me with the sauce please



MY BODY ~~~ Yeshhh, Finally !!! Kkekekek ..
I can see MY FULL BODY here while lying down with an innocent SMILE 



Yeyeeehh .. Its a CARNIVAL TIME .
What Amazed it is .. It's my nook sit on long long elephant NOSE  HAHAHA 



Safari Kingdom with Elephant is done..
Now, time to catch up with MAGIC SHOW ~~~




What is next ?? OH NO !!!!!!   Is a Adventure Scary Time

HELP ME PLEASE ... NO Dinosaur . NO Jail



And ARGHHHhhhhh ... SNAKE !!!!
See the snake's mouth .. Its gonna bite me soon. STOP There !!!!! ________



Let me calm down. ~~ Left me alone . .
Let me think a way to out from these scary adventure



Take in a Breath. Take in a Brave .
I need to cross over this bridge, .. Bring me into a peace world



Hey !!! Hey !! Wolf .. Bring Me Home Please ... Heheheh.
Bumm.... Bummm .... Thanks ah :)



Swee Lah ~~~ Homed .. I feel so warmed & Damn missed with my favorite Chair
No where else is the best place except what we called as HOME



Enjoying night . . I am not afraid of WINTER
What i care is I really love the Moon , It's a lovely night with a great unforgettable view .



TADAAAA -----  Enjoy every second of my life. It's My World .
The Rainbow, The Castle, The Lake, The Swan, The View and Everything



EHH !!! Am i dreaming ? ? Surprisingly, I saw a MAGIC BROOM ..
Bring me to a Your World please, Bring me Around ..
I am READY to Fly and Gonna Hold it tightly



While Sticking onto a Magic Broom ,
Passing the beauty winter weather and all the houses
I saw a small cute girl praying with a sad face with a full of wishes .. 



Magic Broom Brought me to somewhere to meet my lovely friend :) 
It's really a Wonderful Night.

.


WINTER time is going to be end soon and i am going to go for other discovery



I always dream to have a WING
With WINGS I can easily go to anywhere on anytime without Transportation
Just need to flip out my WINGS, then I CAN FLY ~~~~~~



Dreams brought me to bored life because It's Forever only a dream
And it won't turn out to be a real in my life 
So.. Ehya , Let me do some work out & stretching 



I LOVE BALLET




WHAT'S UP ..




Ended my stretching with a Body Balance .. YOU CAN DO IT !!! man ~~~ Hihiihih



Well, body felt so refreshed and energized after the stretching session.
Since i love SEA Exploring as in all the animals live in the Sea are very beautiful & amazed
So, let's move fast to our destination of  SEA Exploring

The fish , the mermaid's tail is so eye - catching



WHATTT !!!!. Why i am so suay met SHARKS in here ??



MERLION .. Eh ... Dolphin is there too



Yeee.. Faster catch with the DOLPHIN..  I am on the SEA ~~~~




I am not afraid of High & let's show our hand to help those that need help



Eh .. Walao after helping People, then being tracked inside the CAGE
Someone Help me PLEASE .. 



Who don't like riding a Horse ? 
I like . It is one of my hobbies.




Before i proceed on. Please see below comment :
PS : Don't judge me wrongly okay !!!  I am not desperate on finding a partner
But i found that it is fun to take picture with those arts .. HAHAHAHA




Yes, It is my ideal Handsome boyfriend. . LOL



Teach me how to dance. Hold me tightly because i am afraid of falling down



Nahhhh ... ART of LOVE ..  "No Sculpture Partner to be existed"
Take your picture with a " REAL PERSON "




A fun and hilarious night was really ended very fast.
Prior to it, I was curious on How fun the Trick Eye Museum itself.
And thought of its just something of 3D art and photo taking ..

But, till on that night i stepped into Trick Eye Museum together with TIN Bloggers.
I just realized that Well, its not as simple as what i thought of and really super fun man !!!!

I played around, posing a pose, & camera couldn't left from my hand because
snapped every single of arts and sculpture is a must ..



For those of you who haven't been to Trick Eye Museum yet,
It is no harm to draw your attention to capture your best pose with Trick Eye Museum
to have a fun on it. I would say that at least, it is something different you can look for
from normal selfie, normal pose that you will  capture on it.



Trick Eye Museum
Resort World Sentosa ( Waterfront )
Easily accessible from the Sentosa Boardwalk
Operating Hours : 10.00am to 9.00pm
Ticket is available on both onsite and online
Price : $25 ( Adult )    ||   $20 ( Children/Seniors )
Website : www.trickeye.com/singapore


No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺