SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Sunday, September 6, 2015

REVIEW : The Comb Hair Salon

It was a weekend ! LAST SUNDAY. Just over my birthday 2 days ago, yet my lunar birthday
was coming on next 2 days. YAY !! It was an excited day with my best friend .
We were looking forward for our new pampering hair.

Walking towards to Telok Ayer MRT and follow the road path to THE COMB HAIR.
White exterior design with extended interior woody tones . It's a recent opening Hair Studio
with a leading Korean Hair Stylist. It came just in time to wave a popular Korean Hair style.

Thank You Comb Hair for sponsoring me.



There was a story happening while we were pissed off with the service before nothing was done.
But after the service recovery and explanation from them, we understood that they
were short of man power due to one of their staff was sick.

Here's the story about : ( PS : Sorry for the lengthy Story )

Reached at 1.30 PM according to our booking slot and welcomed warmly by the pretty Korean receptionist.
She can't really understand and speak English well but she roughly understood on
what we talked about. While leading us to seat, she talked to one of the stylist, Henry.
WHAT A SHIOK ( Sudden Expression ) !! 
He told us to come back on tomorrow because now is too busy.WHAT !!!

Me and my friend were stunned! Look at each other "WHAT'S GOING ON ? !"
Informed them we were not able to make it on tomorrow as we need to work.
After a while, they told us to come back at 4 PM. But my friend was not able to make it
due to she had an appointment on late evening and our treatment took at least 3 hours.

After much discussion and by the time we wanted to left, Henry came to approach us
and gave us an idea on what to do on our hair. He was friendly asked us to proceed on to seat.
Without much consideration,  I let my friend did it first since she need to go off earlier.
Her hair was washed and i was still waiting for my turn.

Waited for nearly half an hour but nobody come to touch up on our hair
SIGH !! We saw each of them were very busy and their hand didn't stop on touching their
customer's hair. Minute per minute was keep passing by and time was also rushing us.

We made a decision to leave and going to for the wash price while my friend's hair was still wet.
Henry came to approach us on the cashier and He apologized for it.
After the discussion with him on our concerns and also their busy service while he was
trying to persuade us to stay, We were kind to stay after seeing his effort and believe on him




Offered a drink to choose from their warm hospitality service.
One of the TWG service that you could find it from COMB HAIR SALON.




The feeling of enjoying a fresh and cool air after done on clean washed there was there
on top of warmed by the cozy and quiet ambience. Even though they were busy
but they were very calmly and patiently on treating their client's hair with no rush.



NAH. Let me introduce the trainer, Andy. Thank you for washing a clean hair for me.
Look at his serious face on applying cream on my hair.




Henry Yu, a senior stylist who did a hair do for me. He is not a Korean but he can
understand  and speak Korean but of course he can speak Chinese very well because
he is from China.  He went to Korean to learn to be a hair stylist and had worked
at Korean for a few years. Though he is new to COMB HAIR STUDIO around 5 months,
but he is quite professional on treating and taking care his client's hair.




Plastic cover was sticked on my face after blowing dry my hair.
It is a good way to help in order not to protect our face from the hair treatment.

My first time did a perm. Its a S-CURL Perm
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE RESULT  !! 



Final Result is coming soon. Below is a result after completing everything except the last
step of curling back your hair after wash. My hair is thin so not much wave spotted.
Like my new hair effect and style. TADA !! My hair no longer just a boring straight hair.



FINAL S CURL IS DONE ! Thank You Henry Yu for the overall result and advise on
taking care my hair after the make up over. I love the curl :) I didn't find my hair was
frizzy and dry after the perm. My hair condition is still maintained as per normal.



It was dark ! Because i finished the overall hair do at night since early afternoon. 
Well, taking a last picture before heading off to dinner. 





THE COMB HAIR
12 Gemmil Lane, Singapore 069252
Telp : (65) 6438 3138
Nearest MRT Station : Telok Ayer.


No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺