SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Friday, March 13, 2015

Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation 4

Hi Guyss !! Cineleisure Next Online Sensation is back for its 4th years.
I didn't notice it at all till i saw the adv that appear in my blog.
And it was so coincidentally after a few days my friends came across to ask me :
" Have you registered for CNOS 4 ? "  
Me : " I was ....... Huh ?? CNOS 4 ?!! No .. (innocent expression ) "
" Why don't i join this challenge and take part on this fun competition ? "




I was quite indecisive and hesitate !! Should i join ??? Well, after thinking through for quite long.
Finally!! I have made up my mind *wake up*wake up* decided to join CNOS 4.

Everyone should be given a chance to showcase their own skills.
And i am quite sure that there will be a lot of things that i can learn from there.
So, why don't i give myself a chance to try ?




It is a great opportunity for me to gain experience and exposure to the public as not limited
to be a part of what we call as a social media savvy which is what they are looking for.
And, not to mention that i can hang out more frequently to town as what i did during my poly life.

Thanks to blogging that bring me into a fun and exciting life.
My life is trully complete changed. I have become a person that more open and sociable.
I get to meet different industry bloggers that blog different things, make a lot of new
friends and even extended catch up with bloggers at our own timing to chit chat
and hang out together besides attending events.




Best Fries Forever

A finger food that you could not miss out especially for "Nacho" and "Fries" lover.
I can't resist to its Nacho sauce that topped on the fresh and crispy fries. It is really very tasty.
Who will say "NO" to its fries ? Located at Basement 1 of Cineleisure, it serve as quick
and easy snack that can grab along while hanging around at Cineleisure and sharing with friends.



Other than Nacho flavour, there are other choices that available for you to choose.
They only use the freshest and finest ingredients. The dipping choice would definitely meet
your desire ! For spicy lover, chili flavour would be a good choice for you.
I would strongly keep on at my favour Nacho Cheese because i love it so much !




Movie at Cathay 

On top of that, we always being line up with number of movies in our life. Cathay Cineleisure
is one of the biggest cinemas in Singapore, located at the highest level of Cineleisure.

Besides the craving food at Cineleisure, watching a movie at convenient place with
an enjoyable ambience is another list that we shall catch up. In addition to, this
entertainment hub is just nice located at the location that excited us .

Tell me !! who will not go for movie at this entertaining ambience ?? Also, it is the first
Cathay "couple hall - fitted with couple seat " exclusively designed for couples at Cinema Hall 3


Here is the video of me.. Just hope for the best . . :) xoxo -- peace 






No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺