SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Friday, December 16, 2016

Love Your Skin with SEPHORA Mask

Anneyong guys ! Christmas is coming and New Year is also coming tho !
Have you done any treatment with your skin recently ?
If you are not yet done so, please pamper yourself for coming festive season ok !

It may not be sooo important but i would say it is a basic need for girls to take care our face .
You wouldn't want to show your dull or saggy skin in front of your camera right .

Actually, we don't need to go to aesthetic clinic to spend a lot for this kind of treatment.
We can just simply do it at home. I get my skin care products thru SEPHORA online.
Easy, efficient and fast delivery !
If you are lazy as me ( hehehe ), save your hassle to go out from home.



I gotten my Prestige Christmas Set gift "LANCOME " from Sephora. YAY !
The box is very pretty. I can't wait to use the products soon !

These Prestige Christmas Set contains must-have skincare products [mentioned below]
to help our complexion  better and glowing on this holiday season.
 - Hydra Zen Neocalm Aqua Gel 50ml
 - Hydra Zen Neoclam Cream 50ml
 - Hydra Zen Night Cream 15ml
 - Genifique Serum 7ml


I need the Hydra Zen Set to help me reduce the sign of visible stress (working is too stress)
and to keep my skin hydrate and moisture from my inclement skin. Because out of sudden
sometimes my skin is residing on a hot sunny weather and sometimes will be on a dry
winter weather. Wherever i go and during that moment the country is having a winter season,
my skin is always cracked and i can feel the dryness. It is so uncomfy :(

It is suitable for all skin types so just forget about my sensitive skin.
The Hydra Zen Set is also easy for me to bring along inside my bag whenever i go overseas :)



There are different type and different brand of masks are available at SEPHORA.
Below pictures are the masks that i get from Sephora.
Reviews are just at below [ continue to scroll down :) ]

You can shop your favourite mask HERE
Let's countdown end of 2016 with our outer beauty and pretty Skin together !




The Amino Pore Tight is very useful to tighten our pore and make our pore smaller.

Do you know when you use a make up, it somehow will clog our pore even though you have
cleaned the cushion and brush ? All the make up products contains an oil hence if you leave your
make up too long on your face or using it improperly, the pore will even become worst and bigger.

Honestly speaking, the mask is really different from normal mask that we use.
It really help to tighten our pore and firm our skin. When i removed the mask from my face,
the mask was really instantly tighten my face like it was once stick onto your face.
Once a while, i felt the firming of my face and the tea tree leaf oil leaves my face moisture.



Hydrogel Eye Mask Depuffing & Moisturzing

My puffy eyes need a depuffing badly especially my panda eyes !
This is the most part of the face that i always struggling at.
My eyes feel very moistured and smoothed. It contains hyaluronic acid for skin hydration.

It is easy to use and the hydrogel even suitsfor sensitive skin.
My eye bags are reduced and it doesn't that much puffy now.



SEPHORA MASK is just as comfy and convenient for me.
Aside to hydration, i also need a brightening on my face.
That's why the SEPHORA masks are here !



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance guys !
Happy Shopping .. 
Stay pretty with Sephora







No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺