SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Time and Company Valentine Watch

A simple and elegant watch that I received from Time and Company would be my first post in 2019.
A lot of people posting about their New Year Resolution or Chinese new year but I am going to skip that. I would be sharing about his and her valentine's watch. Valentine's day is just around the corner, to be exact is tomorrow which is 14th February.



A lot of people think that the celebration of Valentine Day is only for couple but actually it is a day that you show your love to everyone you love including your family and friends.

I am thankful to receive my advanced gift from Time and Company.
I like the packing which makes it looks so luxurious and the simple design of the watch.
Since, it is Valentine's watch so it comes with his and her strap, red and brown.




About Time & Company
The onsite store is available in Sweden and Hongkong. They do international shipping with Free Delivery. All watches are covered under a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase, covering any defects in manufacturing including the watch movement, indexes, dial, and hands.

There are more design and information that you can find on this website link.
Personally, I prefer the watch with a white face, it matches my skin tone.
But if you are a darker skin tone you can choose the darker watch face instead.


There are one more things that I like from the watch which is the convenience of changing strap without using tools. It's pretty easy and quite flexible. Flip the watch to the opposite side and you will notice a small pin that you can pinch out as you see from the above picture (the circle). I changed the strap to the color that match my clothes instantly and it took me less than 3 minutes.

Happy Valentine guys!  ♥ xoxo







2 comments:

  1. nice watch, Find special deals and discount online for buying gifts. visit the site https://zenithcoupons.com/. i mostly used this site.
    Hope you also like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophisticated watch. Also the packaging is quite good..
    image masking service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺