SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Monday, November 16, 2015

CAFE REVIEW : Bucktile St Cafe

While google – ing a cafe that located nearby my place, i found
a cafe situated not far away from my place. Tucked along the
Faber hills Apartment - Faber Drive, though seems near from my place
but I had a long way of walk to find out this hidden café.





The café name “Bucktile” is an anagram derived from Bucket List. Why said so ?
They have a Bucket of List for you to write on and paste it onto
the Bucket List, as the owner hope that Bucktile St cafe can be one the places to visit.
Btw, I have sticked my own :)


Walking in to the cafe, exactly at the right corner of the cafe, facing the door.
I was stunned for a few seconds because i saw there is a lot of carousel at shelf .
Yet nothing special or amazed but i always impressed when see carousel.




Turning to left side, ah !! there is cute black giant bear holding a pink guitar.
A free board games and card games for their customers to play




This is how the seating looks like.  If you are lucky enough and prefer to sit on sofa,
you can aim the sofa seat at the corner. the sofa was quite cosy enough.
It give you a feeling that you are lying down / sitting down at your own comfort sofa at home





PLEASE DO NOT BRING ME HOME ! Fine, we won't bring the table number home :)
The calendar is adjustable so you can play around with the dice.




Earl Grey Lavender Cake.

Approaching the staff at the counter to recommend on what cake we should try.
I was told to try " Early Grey Lavender " which is nicer as per her suggestion.

I wasn't fancy enough with the Cake. The earl grey fragrance wasn't that strong
and texture of the cake was not as smooth as per my expectation.
Slightly dissapointed with the cake. It is more to instagram purpose.



Waffle drizzled with Maple Syrup 

Original Waffle at the price of $4.40 is reasonable for the simple and plain waffle.




Chicken and Mushroom Pie with Fries

I would say the Pie is better than the cake. Crispy and puffy fries wtih a generous filling .
The filling mushroom was nice with the fragrance sauce. I upgraded the fries to truffle fries.








104 Faber Drive Singapore 129412
Tel : (65) 6566 7058
Operating Hours : 12 PM - 11 PM. Closed on Thursday
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/bucktile.st



No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺