SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Sunday, May 17, 2015

Stroff.com - Internship and Part Time Jobs in Singapore

As we know nowadays, looking for a job online is nothing strange to us. In fact it is much more
effective and efficient. Most of the employers would simply post their recruitment advertisements
online, and jobseekers can easily search for suitable job opportunities and view them

I have recently come across the “ Stroff.com ” portal, which I find is a very useful portal for
all students who are looking for their singapore internship .
Whether during school term or on holidays, if you are looking for extra income,
you can also check out the many part time jobs for students found on the portal.



I remember the time when I had to look for my own internship during my poly days, so that
I could work in a company of my preference instead of being allocated an intern job by the school.
I was really struggling as to where I could go to find such student internship opportunities.


I would strongly advise you guys to take your internship singapore opportunity very
seriously like how you would as a full-time employee. An internship plays an important role
and provides immense value add which can truly benefit your future career

I am grateful for the valuable experiences I have gained during my internship.
Challenging tasks were given to me, but I had friendly and caring mentors, superiors and
colleagues who were more than willing to guide me along the way.

An internship can help a student in many ways:

You gain new and valuable skills
- I learnt new skill, and had opportunities to be exposed to
areas outside of my course in school. It was a great time of
learning and development for me as a person for future career.

Discover your interests 
- To be frank, during my poly time times i did not know what was
interested in, and what sort of career i wanted. All i knew was
to study the course i had enrolled myself in. My internship really
helped me to understand my myself better, and give me an ideas of
my areas of interest and type of career i wanted for myself in future.

Build up a good relationships 
- It taught the importance of good relationships with my
superiors and colleagues, and I also learnt how to
communicate with them effectively.

Full Time Hired
- I was offered by them to join as their full time even i was asked to extend my internship. I was very happy and honoured to join them.
Had a great experience working with them.
" We talk, We help, We share, We laugh and We work together."

Unfortunately,  too bad !! I couldn't join their team.  I still have a half year to
complete my last semester. You could read my memorable contented internship


Not only you can learn useful skills but also you may be potentially get 
your own dream job hired by them before graduating from school "

Learn and gain experience as much as you can because it helps a lot on developing
your skills and gaining new approach on the industry and working world. "



As mentioned above, i came across Stroff.com  Have you heard about it ?
It is an interesting portal. 1 Portal for Internship opportunities and Part Time Jobs in Singapore

Actually it also remind me, i was struggling looking for part time jobs.
Money !! Income  !! Yes, I need it . Everyone need it.
Even during my internship, i enjoyed continued my part time job though is not
because of money, but because i could mingling and play around with colleagues.



Introduce STROFF JOBS - 
Portal for Internship and Part Time Jobs

Stroff Jobs has worked together with student societies including SMU School of Business,
NTU School of Art and Design Media. On top of that, they also have an extensive database
of company looking for interns that reach out to foreign companies and also including
MNCs, listed companies, SMEs, professional firms, research institutes,
educational institutions, startups, NGOs/charitable organizations.

Stroff Jobs uses various platform such as google and social media like facebook,
twitter and instagram to build a strong database of students profile to attract companies.



Find out what they have for Internship opportunities . It is my first time heard
about online internship portal. Good news for coming internship students ! :)



Also,  Check out the Part Time Jobs Singapore section.
Don't need to worry about looking for part time jobs. Number of jobs are available.



While scrolling down thru Stroff.com, in fact they have various categories of jobs like
temp or add hoc, freelance, graduate, and more on their job listings whilst they are
highlighted more on part time and internship which other online portals don't have



SIGN UP FOR ZERO COST at Stroff.com

The Sign Up is FREE . So! why not right ? Our database profile would be existed there,
and benefits when employers looking for their target candidates

Furthermore, don't need to hassle looking for part time and internship.
Just need to create a JobSeeker account and can start applying
your favorite part time jobs or preferred internship.



No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺