SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Monday, April 2, 2018

LAURIER Ultra Gentle Sanitary Napkin

In general, looking for good quality of sanitary is necessary for most of the girls. Imagine when you are having heavy flow and you are busy with your activities, how uncomfortable it is and at the same time you are worried that it is overflow. The worst part is THE RED COLOUR SPOT stained on your pants or dress. Ouch! It gotta be so embarrassing and disgusting when it is stained on your clothes and you will be struggling to find things to cover for it.


When I am having menses, I will always try my best to protect myself from overflow be it in day time or night time. Sometimes it is out of control if the menses suddenly come beyond your unexpected time and I hate washing it.


Recently, Laurier has launched the new and improved Ultra Gentle sanitary napkins. It is dermatologically tested for superior comfort and it’s gentler on the skin compared to regular cotton sanitary napkins due to its unique wavy surface design.

Let’s take a look at the improved key features and feel the differences with the previous Laurier products :
  • Minimal Friction: unique wavy surface reduces skin contact, minimizing friction by 30% (compared to previous Laurier Ultra Gentle products) making it gentler than ordinary cotton napkins.
  • Extra Breathable: improved wavy surface promotes and increases airflow by +50%^, thus relieving stuffiness, moisture, and itchiness (Compared to other Kao products)
  • Quick Lock & Dry: A super-absorbent layer that locks in fluids quickly means a drier and sticky free surface.
  • Advanced Technology: Developed with Japan advanced skin science technology. Made in Japan, premium quality.


I was fortunate to have this new product introduced by the Sample store. I brought it along with me while I was having menses during my holiday trip. I wasn't worried about my menses at all and didn't think much that my menses would overflow while I went to an excursion on an isolated island area with boat and river cruise. As you know those areas usually don't really have a proper toilet. The surface of the napkin is more moisture and the absorbent quality is better. I feel more comfortable with a slim feature with no hassle of sticky feeling and it dry faster which can relieve my ease.



Just to share my experience, I always use night napkins for my first few days be it at day time or night time. I just feel it is more secure and can absorb more compare to day napkins since the flow is heavier. After 3 - 4 days, I will change it to day napkins since the flow is getting lesser.

Laurier had launched both day and night new napkins to cater to our needs.
It is available at all leading pharmacies, supermarkets, and hypermarkets.

You can also get a free sample from Sample store. Redeem it via this link: http://bit.ly/2CMPnYU

Day:
  - Ultra Slim Light Flow 18s 20.5cm ($5.20)
  - Ultra Slim Day 16s 22.5cm ($5.40)
  - Ultra Slim Heavy Day 15s 25cm ($5.60)

Night:
  - Slim Night 10s 30cm ($4.80)
  - Slim Heavy Night 9s 34cm ($5.35)
  - Slim Extra Heavy Night 7s 40cm ($4.95)



No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺