SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Saturday, November 17, 2018

Little Flower Hut | Beautiful Vase Flower

Hey guys! What is your feeling when you receive a bucket of flowers from someone?
I  am the kind of person that I would feel happy easily when I receive flowers because naturally, I love flowers.

Today I woke up slightly late and noon just over before I woke up. While I was looking for something to eat, I saw a pretty flower vase with my name on the card message and it's from Little Flower Hut. All of a sudden I smiled for a while. 


About Little Flower Hut

Little Flower Hut appeared to be one of the best flower delivery services in Singapore. Whether you are looking for a hamper, bouquet, or any occasion of flower and design, they have everything that you need. They provide FREE delivery service within the same order day and delivery before 4PM. In any case, if you need express delivery, there will be extra charges. 

There will be more flowers variety and products to be launch in 2019. One of them would be the flower vase that I have, hence when you refer to the Table Arrangement you are not able to look for one that exactly the same as mine but there are similar choices.


Do you know that flowers also have a Happy hour time? What an adorable design!
I personally think that It's a good idea as a gift for someone who enjoys drinking instead of a common bouquet.




The flowers that I have are hydrangea, roses, and cactus. 
This is my first time receiving succulent as a gift and I was googling how to take care of it.
Nowadays succulent has become a trend as a gift because of its own unique and last longer than flower 



Most of the time we will receive or give flowers on certain occasions only. Actually, we don't have to wait for a special occasion to give them a gift. Surprise someone with flowers at a random time and you will surely make their day. 

Choosing the right type of flower is also important. Of course, it will be a better idea if we always include a few flowers that the person likes. If you aren't sure what kind of flowers they like, you can arrange it based on the event or theme that makes sense for the occasion.

Thank you Little Flower Hut for sending me this flower vase. It brings me a smile day! :)

With a fresh flower on every day and 24-hour service from Little Flower Hut and, now you can send a flower to your loved one at any time.


No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺