SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Sunday, December 6, 2020

Teeth Whitening : LA VIE AESTHETICS

I have been wanting to try teeth whitening to improve my bad discoloured teeth. I have stubborn yellow teeth. Even though I brush my teeth regularly, the yellow stains on my teeth remain the same. I thought of using a teeth whitening kit but, I am not ready yet.

I used to drink a lot of tea until I realised that I have a sleeping problem at night because of drinking too much tea. Do you know tea would also cause yellow stains on our teeth?

Just two weeks ago, I had my appointment with La Vie Aesthetics for my first-time teeth whitening treatment. Located at a convenient location at Orchard Gateway Level 4, they have an elegant and cosy interior look. 


I was worried that there would be any side effects and that the procedures were complicated. But after the therapist explained to me the process and precaution to take note, my worried seems to melt away.

Instead of using bleaching methods like how doctors do, they use a blue LED technology with an application of non-peroxide teeth whitening gel. The LED light activates the teeth whitening gel which in turn whitens the teeth and removes any tooth stains or discolourations. A gum protector is the mandatory first step to complete before applying the whitening gel. It is to protect our gum which is the most sensitive part. 


In the consultation room, we went through the questionnaire I have filled up. The therapist asked if I consumed coffee, tea, carbonated drink, and eat curry regularly. She also asked if I smoked and had done teeth whitening treatment before. After that, patiently she assessed my upper and lower teeth. My teeth were on a high-level of yellowish shade. This is how bad my yellow stain it is!

Once the explanation and consultation were done, I was brought to another room and prepared to get ready.




TREATMENT STEPS:

The steps are pretty straightforward and easy. To start, I have to brush my teeth and keep the toothbrush and toothpaste for the later part. I would need to brush my teeth again after the end of the treatment.


The room was cosy, nice bed to sleep but I was feeling too cold in the room so, I requested more blankets. After covering my eyes with sunglass, the therapist applied Vaseline on my lips and put on a mouth opener on my mouth, followed by a gum protector and a teeth whitening gel.

               

Each round takes 15 minutes with the LED light process. You can take a nap for 15 minutes while waiting for it. The therapist would come in to remove the gel and re-apply the new gel after 15 mins and go through another round for 15 minutes.


After the treatment, I went back to the consultation room. I was so excited when I found out my teeth were 10 shades lighter in just one session. The treatment was fast and effective without any irritation or pain. My upper teeth started with Shade 36 to Shade 26 while my lower teeth from S32 to S22.

Shared by the therapist, the non-peroxide gel doesn't harm your teeth and even sensitive teeth are also suitable for the treatment. Your teeth will get whiter for each session and afterwards is the maintenance. She also reminded me not to have a too-cold and too-hot drink in the next 2-3 days to prevent sensitivity to my gum. Ice cream, cold drinks and hot soup are examples to note down.



There is a few more session to go and I can't wait for my next session! I will update you on my Instagram.
Follow me at https://www.instagram.com/cennds/ for the upcoming results and will share them with you guys for each session of treatments. 

Thank you La Vie Aesthetics for your service and helping me to smile more with confidence!

They are having a promotion for teeth whitening at $168 (worth $688).
It is a good deal! Try it out and check out the promotion details via the link here: La Vie Aesthetics Promotion




La Vie Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road #04-08 Orchard Gateway
Singapore 238858 (Near Somerset MRT)

Contact:
+65 6581 4417
+65 6581 4470


No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺