SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Online Fashion Shopping : SUI SUI FASHION

Hello February! 

We are in the second month of 2021 now. Having said that we are in a busy month preparing for Chinese New Year. Time to work on the CNY style for reunion dinner, and dress up your way into the vibe of Chinese New Year!

Sadly, we are not able to travel out of Singapore to get our favourite snacks and clothes. All these thanks to the pandemic of Covid-19! But we are fortunate enough to be able to have a small celebration with a limited household visit. 

I used to go to Malaysia to buy clothes but, due to the current pandemic, I am not able to do so. Btw, have you gotten your CNY outfits? Nowadays I prefer to shop online and also my busy schedule has made me hardly go out to shop. While looking for my CNY outfits, I came across to an online fashion store named Sui Sui Fashion. The physical stores are in Malaysia with few outlets in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru.

I was so happy when I found out about this shop. I remembered I visited their shop before when I had my holiday in KL, but this was 2-3 years ago. 

They have different clothes varieties to choose from, and I bought a few to try out since I was worried that the size didn't fit me well. I got to say the delivery was fast. I was so excited when I received it, so I gave it a try immediately. Guess what! The size fits me well, and they have admirable quality.



Who can resist good quality clothing that is affordable? I can't resist, and I can't wait to buy again to stock up on my new year and outing clothes. If you spot something you like, snap it stat before it is out of stock. Some of the clothes sold out fast. 
 
I was thinking about a modern jumpsuit and a little floral lovin' for my CNY 2021 outfit stash. CNY isn't all about red so, I go for classic and street style. These would be my 2021 collection too.



I am in favour of their clothes. The materials are lightweight and breathable. Perfect for our tropical island. Whether you are looking for floral patterns, puffed sleeves or bold colours, you will find something to suit your style.  

The size measurements are available on the website, choose the one that fits perfectly to your body. I fit nicely in a Small size, neither too tight nor too big.




Now you got the chance to buy clothes from Malaysia. Save time and convenient to purchase online at https://suisuifashion.com/

Every batch and every outfit features a different collection. You got to check it out!

Remember to quote CELESTE5 to get your 5% off. Happy shopping!




2 comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺