SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Beauty Products : Fresh Dailies

Happy Chinese New Year! New year, new beauty products!

Look at the new items that I got from the beauty store, Fresh Dailies

Sleek Hair Multi-functional brush and the Hair Away IPL Laser Epilator


What is Fresh Daily?

It is an online store selling beauty products ranging from skincare, makeup, haircare, wellness, and beauty tech product. They have a selection of over 400 trendy beauty products. Whether you are looking for facial masks, serums, lipsticks or hair straighteners, they have most of the items! 

I used to have short hair for years. My hair was soft and silky, not much problem drying or styling it. After my hair is growing longer now, it gets frizzy easily, especially after washing it. Sometimes I get frustrated! It is not much about the shampoo problem since I have been using the same shampoo for years but it is my hair problem.


When I find out about this Sleek Hair Multi-functional brush, I was excited and hoped that it helps my hair get less frizzy and breakage while combing it.

With the patented technology in heat styling, this multi-function brush works as a straightener and hairdryer at the same while combing wet hair. The 5 heat settings allow you to adjust the heat according to your style. Glad to know that it has a heat-resistant protective plate and anti-burning shell that makes it safe to use. 

One issue about this brush is a little harder to use because it works oppositely from the normal comb. I need to pull up my hair a bit and place the brush inside the hair so that my hair can touch the brush.

But there wasn't cause much trouble. After using it a few times, I am used to the brush. At least my hair is less frizzy now. It is getting better and doesn’t have much breakage while using the brush to comb my hair.

Alright, now let me share about IPL Laser Epilator, the mini hair removal device.

Most of us know about IPL hair removal. It is an Intense Pulsed Light Technology that uses light to heat the hair follicle and prevent regrowth.  

NO WAXING!

If you have done waxing before, you know how painful it is. You get a smooth armpit and smooth legs but it is only a temporary result. Do you know the more frequently you do waxing, the hair will grow thicker and more? Because the hair's follicle is damaged whenever hair is removed in such a forceful way. While repairing the damage result, the blood supply increase, in turn, the follicle becomes more firmly rooted.

IPL achieves a better result than waxing. It uses an intense pulse light that targets the melanin in hair follicles and inhibits hair growth where it achieves permanent hair removal.

The Hair Away IPL Laser Epilator can be used in different parts of the body. Even though mainly used for small areas such as bikini lines, armpit, fingers, toes and lips. But, the AUTO MODE can be used for a larger area such as arms and legs. 

I have done IPL treatment, and I know how pricey it is especially body treatments like hand and leg. With the IPL device now, I can do it at home conveniently at any time! Save my travelling time and money. 

There is 5 heat setting that you can adjust the light intensity depending on the treated area. It takes quite a while for the light to illuminate. I followed the instruction to put it near my skin while I was figuring out how it works. It is advisable to use the provided black sunglass because the light is quite bright. 

I have been using it for a week on my leg. Haven't tried for other parts of my body. There is not much improvement yet since I only use it for a week. Still to early to see the result, but I can feel that my hair is getting slightly lighter. It does not pain at all and causes any discomfort. Felt a slight warmth on my skin each time the light illuminated but it was fine, only for a few seconds. 

Currently, each time I would do it for three rounds and slowly increase the light intensity.  It needs at least 8 weeks of treatments for a better result. I can't wait to say goodbye to my body hair.


Thank you fresh daily for sending this over. 

Check out the latest beauty products they have via this link: https://thefreshdailies.com/


No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺