SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Sunday, December 12, 2021

Super Hair Removal : La Vie Aesthetics

If you guys have been doing waxing and shaving away your unwanted hair, it's time to put aside all your razor and the painful waxing. There is a smoother way to do and achieve a better permanent result. I have visited La Vie Aesthetics to get my hair removal done. 

They use SHR - Super Hair Removal, a newer technology than IPL, which uses low energy and rapid pulsing diode laser but at a higher frequency. This technology allows the skin to be heated gently with a rapid pulse yet improved efficacy. SHR targets both fine and coarse hair. The cooling technology helps you feel discomfort and pain. 


After the consultation, I was brought to the treatment room. You have the option of whether to change into the provided clothes. If you are wearing long pants, this cloth is definitely for you.

Shaving a day before the treatment or before the treatment is recommended. If the hair is too much might cause the heat to burn off, and it is the most effective during the growth phase.

After about 5 minutes of getting ready, the staff came in with the SHR machine. All I need is just 15 mins to spare for my lower leg treatment. There wasn't a need for me to shave my hair before the treatment. Without delaying further, the staff passed me a black spectacle to wear as the light can be very bright and after which we proceeded with the treatment.


Unlike IPL, SHR treatment doesn't need any gel. It is a straightforward treatment by putting the machine in the area we want to treat. And there! The light hit off on my leg.


The overall experience was good.  My legs felt smooth after the treatment, and there wasn't discomfort or pain. I can't wait for my upcoming treatment. Recommended doing the treatment regularly, at least once a month, to achieve a better permanent result.

Secure your booking slot with them at (65)6581 4417.

The usual price is $388, quote "CENNDS" for your first trial only at $68


La Vie Aesthetics

277 Orchard Road #04-08 Orchard Gateway 

Singapore 238858

No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺