SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Monday, June 13, 2022

Hair Makeover - Colouring : Keolleo Bar

I have been in short hair for a while and since the last cut, my remaining bleached hair is still around. So, I give it a thought to dye my hair and cut it again since my hair is getting longer.

Visited Kelleog Bar at Bugis Cube which is located on the level 2nd floor to get my hair done. When I reached the place, I was amazed by its pink theme and the nice setup of the shop. This shop particularly is for beauty services, one of the examples is eyelashes. 


One of the staff brought me up to the third floor to do hair services since level 2 was fully occupied. Once I reached the 3rd floor, I was told I need to wait, because they were short of manpower. I was fine with it and understood their situation. I discussed with the assistant manager on what hair colour I’d like to do and what suits my hair since I still have my bleached colour which I don’t intend to bleach further.

Since I still need to wait for another half an hour after the discussion, I was a bit hungry and went to find food to fill up my stomach. After I come back by then I was told to wait again for another half an hour. The assistant manager asked one of the staff to bring me to the 2nd floor and see if there is someone who can assist me. Unfortunately, all of them were occupied and they assisted me to have a seat inside the beauty services shop. All in all, I waited for one and a half hours.


The service began with the haircut. I requested to cut my hair shorter and showed the hairstylist the last haircut that I had. He kept telling me that was very short (slightly more than a chin a bit) and now my hair is quite long, it’s better not to cut it too short. I told him I am totally fine to cut my hair shorter. I don’t intend to cut till the last length (near the chin) but as long as clears off the shoulder, I am good with it. 


I looked through my past photos and compare them with the current length, and then I realized that It was really short and no wonder he kept insisting on me not to cut it again. That also makes me realised when I did my first short haircut, the hairstylist was a bit stunned, and I still remembered he warned me that he is going to cut it and asked if I am ready for that. 

Okay, let me cut to the experience after a haircut, we began with the hair colour. It's a pretty easy - straightforward hair makeover since there isn't any bleaching. 


Guess, what colour it is?

I wanted to do an underline/peek-a-boo style but because I didn’t bleach so the hairstylist recommended colouring my hair all over and I’d get to see the pretty colour on my leftover bleached area. After being done applying with hair colour, the hairstylist wrapped up my hair and waited for around 25 – 30 mins before washing it. 


This is what my overall hair looks like. I’m in love with the purple hair colour. The outer layer may not be obvious – it looks brown but let’s take a look at the side of my hair.

Thanks to the hairstylist's recommendation and it was a good experience although the waiting time was pretty long but understand that they have been trying their best.





The location is easy to find. Once you reach Bugis, walk over to Bugis Cube (opposite Bugis Junction) and take an escalator up to #02-05.

Here’s a sneak view of the location inside.





1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺