SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Monday, October 10, 2016

Beautiful Younger Skin with AVALON Stem Cell

Hey Ladies ! How are you guys ? It has been a long time we have not met on my blog.
Pardon me due to my busy work, i have to neglected my blog which i don't it to be happen tho !
Well, no matter how busy it is ! "BEAUTY" is still very important to me !
It is a basic essential to all girls, isn't it ?


I feel glad and so blessed to have a younger look than my age.
That's the compliments that i always get it from my surrounding. YAY !
Oops ! Although age is just a number but it is a small matter to me !

If possible, i would like to lock up my youth and younger look for my entire life !
But i know it is such impossible because our skin slowly will go thru aging stage.
Once we reach adulthood our cells stop growing except our skin cells,

Think no further ! I would like to introduce a goodness bottle of AVALON BEAUTY

AVALON™ Stem Cell Beauty Drink is a 6A Beauty Assurance
Meaning it is 6 Skin Problems with One Solution in 7 days Results !


It is a first beauty drink in Singapore that contains Young Orchid Stem Cells enhanced with :
   - Premium French Marine Collagen
   - Litchi Seed Extract
   - Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
   - Combination of Fruit Extracts
( Acerola Cherry, Olive Extract, Citric Acid, White Grape Juice, Litchi Juice, Apple Juice )
  - Sparkling Water

All the ingredients give a number of Product Benefits to help :
  - Repair and Rejuvenates damaged skin cells
  - Reduces wrinkles & fine lines
  - Restore skin firmness & elasticity
  - Brightens skin
  - Tighten pores
  - Locks in moisture


What do you know about Orchird Stem Cells ?

Avalon is a first beauty drink that let me understand about Orchid Flower which it has a
breakthrough untapped part of its stem cell that contains a powerful antioxidant and
possesses strong anti-inflammatory properties, particularly young orchid stem cells
protect the skin from environmental damages while hydrating and renewing our skin cells
thus making it an excellent youth revitaliser which works on almost all skin types.



The drink is a bit similar with sweet smell which really smells good ! I love it !
I guess because it is extracts from the combination of fruits juice.
Once i drank it, i felt the refreshing of its drink because the added of Sparkling Water.
The sparkling water not just help me to keep hydrated from the hot weather of Singapore
but it also boost nutrients  absorption & promotes skin metabolism!

I done mine with the awesome bottle of Avalon Beauty. It is easy to carry along whenever i go.
I can also just dump in few bottles on my luggage when i am overseas
Thank you so much Sample store and Avalon for the drink.

There is 20% OFF for online purchase ! More info at below : ( DON'T MISS IT OUT ! )



Retails Price is selling at $69.90 for box of 10.
Available at : Watsons, Unity Pharmacy, ALT, OG, Robinsons, Yue Hwa, www.hibeau.com

Enter the code TSS-20OFF at checkout for your online purchase at
http://www.hibeau.com/prod/Stem-Cell-Beauty-Drink

Stay tuned to https://www.facebook.com/SampleStore/ as there will be a giveaway on 17 October




No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺