SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Friday, October 11, 2019

Cove Aesthetics Eye Treatment Review (formerly known as Admore Aesthetics)

There are many places that provide Aesthetic services, but not one quite like Cove Aesthetics (formerly known as Ardmore Aesthetics). I was introduced by Sample Store to this medispa and recently I visited them at Wheelock Place.

Cove Aesthetic is a medical spa with medical-grade machines and products to provide a comprehensive suite of therapeutic face, body, and hair treatments for all clients. Committed to the highest standards in face, body, and hair treatments, Ardmore Aesthetics offers customized treatment programs designed by Doctors in a luxurious and tranquil environment to deliver an unparalleled aesthetics medispa experience for all clients.


They provide many types of services such as:
- Venus Legacy Treatment (Radio Frequency slimming technology)
- Fat freezing
- Facial
- ONDA (revolutionary non-invasive slimming treatment)

I was invited to this cosy room to fill up the form and followed by a consultation with their consultant. Instead of doing a facial, she suggested me to do eye treatment for my bad dark circle through their Venus Legacy FDA machine to improve my dark circle appearance as the other part of my face looked fine.


Venus Legacy Treatment is a non-invasive medical device that effectively resolves challenging face and body aesthetic needs. It combines the use of Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulse Electro Magnetic Fields. This stimulates the collagen production process and improves blood circulation and skin metabolism which helps the dark circle. This treatment is safe with no downtime.


This is a gel from Venus Concept that applied to my face before starting to use the machine.


Even though I was just doing the eye area but the therapist cleaned the whole face for me. She also did tell me that I would feel a slight warmth during the treatment and was very attentive. She also suggested to clean my nose block using salt water to aid my dark circle problem.


My eyes area was pinkish-red after the treatment but nothing to worry about. It would become better after 10 - 15 minutes. The slight warm feeling only happened when the machine was used on my face, other than that everything was alright. The last step was followed by the cooling mask for 20 minutes.


This is a fresh picture right after the mask. As you can see my face is no more pinkish red. I felt my eyes were very refreshing and it wasn't as tired as initial.  My dark circle was slightly better and my eye area was really hydrated. Also, I didn't feel any discomfort, pain, or itchiness during the treatment.


Venus Legacy Eye treatment can also be used for skin tightening, lifting, and reduction of eye bags beside the dark circle. For greater results, as suggested by the consultant, this treatment has to be done in sessions. Check out for their special package for this treatment.


T&C apply
Book your appointment today! And Quote "Celeste" for 10% off any package
Call/WhatsApp 8299 2920



Wheelock Place, #04-07B
501 Orchard Road
Singapore 238880

No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺