SnapWidget Instagram Photo


Monday, May 31, 2021

Teeth Whitening Secret: LA VIE AESTHETICS

Hey guys, if you have read my blog or been following my Instagram, I have shared about teeth whitening treatment at La Vie Aesthetics. If you have missed out on my teeth-whitening experience, you can read it here.


As a person with natural yellowish teeth, I am happy with the treatment result. With my regular treatment, my teeth are getting lighter and lighter from month to month. What surprised me was my teeth is sixteen shades lighter since the first visit. When we compare the result, I was as happy as sandboy with the improvement of my teeth's colour, and nonetheless, it builds up my confidence level over the months.



As you can see here, my initial shade for my upper teeth was 32 and now is 16 whereas, my lower teeth were from 34 to 16. That makes a lot of difference!


My friends even asked me if I did something to my teeth. I shared with them my secret journey and first trial promo. I would share the promo at the end of my blog. 


The excellent service and satisfying result make no reason not to continue to maintain my teeth whitening treatment. As for maintenance, I can visit once every two to three months. There is no change to the procedure. 


As usual, I would need to brush off my teeth before the treatment started.



After that, followed by applying the gum protector and whitening gel. 


Each session takes around five minutes to one hour. Whether it is two rounds or three rounds for going through the same LED light and reapplying whitening gel, that depends much on your teeth condition and how long you can bear with the mouth guard. 


Sometimes I do feel my mouth a bit numb when the treatment ended because the mouth guard has been sitting too long on my mouth. But no worries, after a while, everything is back to normal. That is not an issue for me. If you experience anything that feels uncomfortable, feel free to let the consultant know, and they would be there to assist you.



That is the secret to my sparkling teeth, and I love it! Simple and easy.
I don't control the food that I eat, although the food we eat and our lifestyle would affect the colour of our teeth. But most importantly, keep it hygienic, clean, and rinse your mouth after eating.

I would share my upcoming visits on my Instagram. If you have missed it out, check out my IG story highlight. 

If you haven't made your appointment yet, you can book your appointment anytime and use the promo that I mentioned earlier. You can click on the promo link here for the promotion details.


Weekends are usually more crowded, do remember to make the book earlier.




La Vie Aesthetics
277 Orchard Road #04-08 Orchard Gateway
Singapore 238858 (Near Somerset MRT)

Contact:
(65) 6581 4417
(65) 6581 4470

No comments:

Thank you for your feedback :D .. Have a nice day ☺☺